Keeping our Lion community safe is our top priority. Due to the most recent report from the National Hurricane Center, and the track of Tropical Storm Nicole, Florida Memorial University will alter campus operations on Wednesday, November 9, to the following:
- All classes are suspended.
- All on campus events and activities on Wednesday are cancelled.
- The Marketplace Dining hall will remain open.
- Athletics will continue normal schedules.
- All operations will continue as scheduled.
The latest information and updates will be shared through the WENS emergency alert notification and posted on the University’s website and social media platforms.